My Account – FAQ
1. How do I change my name and date of birth?
If you have mistyped your name or date of birth while registering, please contact us.
2. How do I update my address and contact number?
If you have changed your address or contact number, please contact us.
3. Can I change the email address associated with my account?
4. How can I reset my PIN?
If you forgot your PIN:
- Open the app and on the login page, tap “Forgot PIN?”.
- Provide the email address registered to your PayRu Remit account to receive the PIN reset email.
- Open the PIN reset email and click ‘Create a New PIN’.
- Enter your new PIN and confirm.
If you want to change your PIN for any reason:
- Log in to your account.
- Go to your My Account drop-down menu and select “Settings”.
- Select ‘Change your PIN’ in “Security”.
- Enter your current PIN and then create a new PIN.
5. Can I close my PayRu Remit account?
If you want to de-activate your account, please contact us.