Bank Transfer – FAQs
1. When will my receiver receive the bank transfer in Nepal?
Bank transfer gets deposited into your receiver’s bank account instantly. 99% of our bank transfers are paid in Nepal within 5 – 10 minutes.
2. Why has my receiver not received my bank transfer?
If your receiver hasn’t received a bank transfer, this could be due to the following reasons:
- We need extra information regarding your transfer. In this case, we contact the sender immediately and process the transfer.
- Your receiver’s Bank account details are invalid/incorrect.
- Your receiver’s Bank is facing technical issues affecting its ability to accept the incoming transfer.
3. How much money can I send as bank transfer to Nepal?
You can send a maximum of NPR 10 Lakhs in one bank transfer.
4. Is it possible to cancel my bank transfer to Nepal?
Bank transfers are automated and instant. It is not possible to cancel the bank transfer once it is processed.
If you want to cancel your bank transfer, please contact our customer service as soon as possible. But, we don’t guarantee we can cancel and refund your bank transfer once it is processed.