To provide our services we ask that you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information as set out in this document. In particular, by agreeing to this Document you express consent to the following:
- Information we may collect from you
The type of information we collect, process and held may include:
- Full name
- Address details
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Date of birth
- Payment details
- Government Issued Identification documentation such as driver’s license details, Passport details or Proof of Age card details (only to verify your identity);
- Recipient details
- Recipient bank account information and
- Any other information requested on this Site or otherwise requested by us or provided by you.
We may contact you to voluntarily respond to questionnaires, surveys or market research to seek your opinion and feedback. Providing this information is optional to you.
- Collection and use of personal information
We collect and use the information for purposes including:
- To process your transaction;
- To verify your identity to provide you with the product(s) or service(s) you have requested;
- To contact and communicate with you;
- For internal record keeping;
- For identification compliance purposes with the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Act 2006;
- For market research and business development including website development;
- For marketing including direct marketing;
- To run competitions or offer additional benefits to you; and
- For data analytics purposes.
- Disclosure of personal information to third parties
We may disclose personal information to:
- Credit reporting agencies and courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities where customers fail to pay for goods or services provided by us to them;
- Courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities and law enforcement officers as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights;
- Third-party service providers under contract with PayRu Remit, including remittance payout agents or sub-contractors and third-party payment processors, who assist us in providing information, products, services or direct marketing to you. This may include parties located, or that store data, outside of Australia in Nepal; and
- The Identification Verification agencies used to confirm your identity and meet the applicable identification and verification regulatory requirements;
- Your rights and controlling your personal information
If you provide us with third party personal information, then you warrant to us that you have the third party’s consent to provide this.
You may request details of personal information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. We may refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us by email. We rely in part upon customers advising us when their information changes. We will respond to any request within a reasonable time. We will attempt to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint about that breach, please contact us by email setting out details of the breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you in writing setting out the outcome of our investigation, what steps we propose to take to remedy the breach and any other action we will take to deal with your complaint.
To unsubscribe from our e-mail database, or opt-out of communications, please contact us using the details below.
- Storage and Security
We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide is secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorized access, modification and disclosure. We also require the use of security credentials (which may, for example, include a username and password) from each user who wants to access their information on our Website and/or our App. Where we have given you (or you have chosen) security credentials (such as a password) that enable you to access certain parts of our Service, you are responsible for keeping these details confidential and secure. Moreover, if you allow access to our Services via using your fingerprint on your Device (for example, via Apple Touch ID), then you should not allow any other person to register their fingerprint on that Device as it may allow them access to our Services and you could be held responsible for their actions.
- Changes to this policy
If you do not wish to consent to these matters, then please do not use our services.
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
22 Burning Rise,
Wollert, VIC, 3750.
By Tel: +61 (03) 84137372