eSewa Wallet – FAQs
1. When will my receiver receive the money in their eSewa wallet?
Money transfer to eSewa wallet gets deposited into your receiver’s wallet instantly. 99% of our eSewa wallet transfers are paid in Nepal within 5 – 10 minutes.
2. Why has my receiver not received the money in the eSewa wallet?
If your receiver hasn’t received the money in his eSewa wallet, this could be due to the following reasons:
- We need extra information regarding your transfer. In this case, we contact the sender immediately and process the transfer.
- Your receiver’s eSewa wallet ID details are invalid/incorrect.
- eSewa is facing technical issues affecting its ability to accept the incoming transfer.
3. Is it possible to cancel my transfer to an eSewa wallet?
eSewa wallet transfers are automated and instant. It is not possible to cancel the wallet transfer once it is processed.
If you want to cancel your transfer to eSewa wallet, please contact us as soon as possible. But, we don’t guarantee we can cancel and refund your eSewa wallet transfer once it is processed.
4. What is eSewa Wallet ID?
eSewa wallet ID is a mobile number or an email address that is registered in eSewa as a mobile wallet.
5. How much money can I send to an eSewa wallet in Nepal?
You can send from any amount from NPR 200 to NPR 10 Lakhs.