Send money directly to your loved ones’ eSewa mobile wallet.
eSewa is Nepal’s first online payment gateway and digital wallet. eSewa is a one-stop shop for all types of payments from paying water, power, internet and other utility bills, mobile top-ups, flight or bus tickets, movie tickets, insurance premiums, EMI’s, educational institution’s fees to government agencies fees.
Why send money to eSewa wallet?
- – Your receiver gets NPR 100 BONUS if you send them money in their eSewa wallet. The bonus amount will get added to your receiver’s eSewa wallet within 24-48 hours of receiving the remittance.
- – eSewa is licensed by Nepal Rastra Bank to operate as a Payment Service Provider and is ISO 27001:2013 certified, so it is a safe and highly regulated mode of money transfer.
- – Sending money to your loved ones’ eSewa wallet is like encouraging them to shift to digital payments. Let your loved ones enjoy the convenience of an eSewa wallet 24/7 to complete different essential needs.
How to send money to eSewa wallet?
1. Create your account.
Sign up online or in our app for free using your email address. Verify your identity and your account is ready.
2. Choose the method of transfer.
Select eSewa wallet load as a mode of transfer.
3. Add the recipient’s details.
Fill in the recipient’s eSewa wallet ID.
*eSewa wallet ID is an NTC, Ncell, or Smart Cell mobile number that is registered in eSewa as a mobile wallet.
4. Enter the transfer amount.
Tell us how much you want to send. You will see the exchange rate and the fees associated with the transfer upfront.
5. Pay for your transfer.
Pay via direct bank transfer or PayID to our bank account and upload the screenshot of the payment.
6. That’s it.
We’ll handle the rest from here. Your recipient can collect the money in real-time.